What is this?
World wide roaming capable mobile phones (cell phones) can display the mobile country code (MCC) and mobile network code (MNC) on the screen. They can be seen when you select the operator at the internatinal air port.
This API is written to decode the combination of MCC and MNC, back to name of the country, opnerator name, capital of the city and capital city location (latitude and longitude).
URI : http://api.ktailab.net/cgi-bin/mccmnc,cgi?mcc=$mcc&mnc=$mnc&apikey=000000000000000000
Input parameters :
- mcc=ddd（3 digits integer） - Mobile Country Code
- mnc=dd(d)（2,or 3 digits integer） - Mobile Nework Code
- apikey=000000000000000000 (18 zeros) can be tested from 0 to 29 mimute in 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM. When you need your
official API key, please see here.
- character set : UTF-8
- format : XML
- mcc - MCC in query
- mnc - MNC in query
- country - Name of the Country
- city - Name of the capital city
- brand - brand of the cellular phone
- operator - cellular operator
- lat - latitude of the capital city, expresssed in WGS-84
- lon - longitude of the capital city
- radius - rough radius of the country in km
- ver 1.0.0 : Beta version 2009/09/04
- ver 1.1.0 : mcc and mnc table updated 2009/09/10
- ver 1.2.0 : URL changed 2009/12/08
This service may be interrupted or terminated without prior notice. The precision of the location and distance may not be accurate and is not guaranteed. This API cannot be used in illegal activities or in the purpose of invading personal privacy. The author of the API is not responsible in any loss or damage of the query result.